Pages


Okay so maybe I am getting a little ahead of myself, I mean there's still 73 days to go, but gosh I can hardly wait! Call me crazy but I'm the kind of person who could dress up their blog with Christmas themes all year round and still not get tired of the atmosphere. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd probably leave the Christmas tree up all year too! *wink*

As we get closer and closer to the big event I find myself thinking more and more about food (if that's possible). I spend so much time with my nose buried in cook books desperately seeking out recipes for this years Christmas menu. Before Christmas even gets here I'm very likely to change the menu more than a dozen times! I'm just hopeless at making this type of decision and I'm sure this type of stress is not good for me... Ooh but I do love it (secretly).

So my lovely readers, what foodeous plans do you have for Christmas? Is there a recipe that finds it's way onto your table every year? This is not the time for secrets, I'd love to hear about it, so don't be shy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...